ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT (Click for details)
- Experience in handling full sets of account including accounts payable.
- Liaise with internal & external auditors, tax agents, suppliers and other related parties.
- Preparation of financial statement.
- Preparation of company tax.
- To assist in monthly closing, preparing budget, and forecast.
- Possess strong analytical and report writing skills.
- Degree / Diploma in Accounting / Finance or related professional accounting qualification with 3 years working experience in manufacturing environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both written and spoken) in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Must be committed to work in order to meet tight reporting deadlines.
PRODUCTION EXECUTIVE (Click for details)
- Assist factory manager in handling and resolving any disputes or problems that occur in production.
- Ensure smooth running of the day-to-day production operation of various departments in the factory.
- Coordinate daily production activities.
- Attend meetings with production managers and factory manager.
- Responsible for the maintenance of machines.
- Responsible for manpower arrangement.
- Responsible for inventory management.
- Monitoring personnel discipline to ensure harmonious working environment.
- Review, assess and improve production performance and requirement.
- Responsible for identifying training needs and providing training to unskilled operators.
- Maintain proper housekeeping practice in the factory.
- Ensure that production operation meet with ISO 9001 and HACCP standards.
- Diploma/ Degree in related discipline or minimum Degree in Chemistry / Food Science / Food Technology or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Min 1-3 years related experience.
- Prior experience in handling subordinates is an added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in MS ISO 9001: 2000 and HACCP environment will be an added advantage.
- Strong leadership, organizing and analytical ability.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to work on shifts.
- Possess own transport.
PRODUCTION LINE LEADER (Click for details)
- Assist Production Supervisor in supervising a team of operators in performing daily tasks
- Assist Production Supervisor in manpower and material planning
- Take appropriate action to any variation in the production function and report to Production Supervisor immediately
- Ensure that all operators comply with the safety and security standards in performing their duty.
- Ensure that routine housekeeping is properly carry out
- Diploma in Mechanical / Mechatronic / Electrical & Electronic/ Engineering
- Possess own transport
- Able to work on shifts (three shifts)